Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Monkey Toes



Pattern: Monkey
Yarn:
Fleece Artist Sea Wool
Needles: US 2 (2.75 mm)


Hello! Not much crafting news to post about since the birthday cake, besides starting the left front panel of the khaki jacket. So, today I am sharing a sock project I finished earlier this year.

This is the now famous Monkey pattern by Cookie A. knit with Fleece Artist Sea Wool. Last time I was on Ravelry, about 1800 people had made these socks! I can see why - these were a fun and fast knit, and I loved loved loved knitting with this yarn. Fleece Artist makes the most beautiful handpainted yarns ever - rich gorgeous colours to oggle over. yum. I would buy a skein in every colour if I could. And they're Canadian (based in Nova Scotia) which makes them even better!

No comments: