Sunday, October 5, 2008

Deep River Mugs

Last week D's mum mailed us our finished Deep River mugs - they turned out great! The glaze is looks so nice. Thank you, Alison! See here for pictures of the mugs before the glazing. I'm a little tired still, but since it's been so long since I posted something, I wanted to share something that didn't require too much chatter.

Ok. Here are the pottery pics:

D's glorious pencil jar

My morning coffee mug

The weather is gorgeous this weekend, so get out there and enjoy it while it lasts! Yesterday Z's bridal shower was actually outdoors in the sun (an unusual but welcome October experience), and we all went out for her stagette (a foreign word in Ohio) in the evening. Lots of fun, and there was a cake involved on my part - pictures to come soon.

This aftenroon we're heading out to try and see Bruce Springsteen on campus - maybe Obama will be there. Go Obama!

No comments: