Monday, November 26, 2007

Cotton Baby Raglan Cardigan


Pattern: Baby cardigan with fully-fashioned raglan shaping
Source: Debbie Bliss Beginner Baby Knits
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease in light grey
Yardage: Just over 1 skein

A quick easy knit, baby stuff is always fun to make because you end up with a finished little sweater quickly. If I make this again I will do it in the round - too much finishing to do at the end. I'm making a little hat to go with this since I've got yarn leftover.

And some bitty baby socks made of leftover Fleece Artist:

...and another Koolhaas Hat, this time knit in the larger size. A better fit for sure. I've been productive, haven't I? This week I'm going to start on some sewing, really...

2 comments:

zarafa said...

i'm so jealous of your productivity. they are all so pretty!

Sue said...

The baby cardigan is gorgeous. I love the little baby socks too, so cute. The hat pattern is so nice, perhaps I will need to knit one too.