Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Traveling Camera

I forgot that D took the camera when he left yesterday for his trip, which means there won't be any pics for the vast amount of crafting I am planning to do today and tomorrow! Oh well. The finished objects will be more exciting than the progress shots. That said, it all depends on whether or not I bought the right quilting foot for my machine. I will snap the finished (hopefully) objects on Friday.

This morning I am going to the library to return some way overdue craft books (I didn't want to part with them, particularly Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts) but someone else is waiting in line for them. I am also going to pick up an artificial Christmas tree today - a real tree would be better for sure, but this is more practical (and environmentally friendly too).

No comments: