Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Orangina Dress

I have to show off the prettiest little dress that my friend made for J.J....

Apparently it was one deceptively difficult, hellish knit that took at least 8 attempts and lots of ripping back, because the pattern was written in another language and didn't make any sense. And the final garment had to be heavily modified. Something like two other people on Ravelry had ever knit it.

BUT!! Is it the cutest thing ever or what? And the fabulous thing is, it'll be super long-wearing - she can wear it as a top when she gets bigger. Thank you, Rachel! This baby sure has some talented aunties in the Lehigh Valley...

In other news, I am officially in waiting mode - I surpassed the 37-week mark without any labour drama, and will be 38-weeks on Wednesday. The waddling is getting comical...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet to post my little labor o'love! Can't wait to meet JJ...hopefully very soon! xx r